- RSS Channel Showcase 6099416
- RSS Channel Showcase 4814448
- RSS Channel Showcase 6209223
- RSS Channel Showcase 4691566
Articles on this Page
- 05/16/15--18:00: _StarCraft 2: Legac...
- 05/17/15--18:00: _Star Citizen
- 05/18/15--17:34: _Star Trek: Renegades
- 06/11/15--17:00: _Vega Conflict Review
- 06/15/15--18:39: _Test vBulletin Post 2
- 06/17/15--19:00: _Welcome to Vanguard...
- 06/18/15--21:53: _Moving Forward: Rel...
- 07/12/15--13:14: _The Bulletproof Pre...
- 08/17/15--15:16: _Star Citizen – Try ...
- 08/21/15--13:05: _New Beginnings with...
- 09/17/15--13:13: _World of Warships LIVE
- 10/02/15--09:44: _ST Excalibur – Unre...
- 10/10/15--09:34: _Explosions in Star ...
- 10/13/15--22:18: _Star Citizen Alpha ...
- 11/02/15--11:44: _New Star Trek TV Se...
- 12/07/15--08:43: _The New Star Citize...
- 05/16/15--18:00: StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void
- 05/17/15--18:00: Star Citizen
- 05/18/15--17:34: Star Trek: Renegades
- 06/11/15--17:00: Vega Conflict Review
- 06/15/15--18:39: Test vBulletin Post 2
- 06/17/15--19:00: Welcome to Vanguard Command
- 06/18/15--21:53: Moving Forward: Release Candidate 3
- 07/12/15--13:14: The Bulletproof President in GTA V
- 08/17/15--15:16: Star Citizen – Try it now FREE!
- 08/21/15--13:05: New Beginnings with a Gaming Focus
- 09/17/15--13:13: World of Warships LIVE
- 10/02/15--09:44: ST Excalibur – Unreal Engine 4
- 10/10/15--09:34: Explosions in Star Citizen
- 10/13/15--22:18: Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 & Squadron 42
- 11/02/15--11:44: New Star Trek TV Series Online
- 12/07/15--08:43: The New Star Citizen trailer for Alpha 2.0
The third expansion of the StarCraft 2 game is seems focused around the Protoss race taking back their homeworld from the evil Zerg. If the game is half as good as the website, it will be an outstanding new game! Official homepage
"I don't want to build a game. I want to build a universe." From the mind of Chris Roberts, acclaimed creator of Wing Commander and Freelancer, comes STAR CITIZEN. 100% crowd funded, Star Citizen aims to create a living, breathing science fiction universe with unparalleled immersion… and you’re invited to follow every step of development! More than a space combat Continue Reading
Ten years since Voyager's triumphant returned home from the Delta Quadrant, and the Federation finds itself with a supply crisis, isolated planets, and more! This is not random and natural. Admiral Pavel Chekov, head of Starfleet Intelligence, turns to Commander Tuvok, Voyager's former security chief and current head of the new Section 31. Tuvok must put together a new covert, renegade Continue Reading
Kixeye's VEGA Conflict has been out for some time on iTunes, Android, and desktop. It's similar to Facebook's Clash of Clans, but set in space and has much more interesting combat system. The IAP is real. The in-game timers are real, but this is still a hot game. What I have been wondering though is how much gameplay is lost Continue Reading
This is a test WordPress to vBulletin post. Should everything check out this post will be deleted prior to launch. The plugin is designed to create unique and interactive experiences that will allow users to to interact with the forums directly from WordPress by participating in the conversation which shows up on both sides.
Friends, officers, esteemed guests and diplomats, Welcome to Vanguard Command. Trying Times The Trek community has been ailing for some time. While our previous community, Federation Command stood as a bastion of resolve and professionalism we were on borrowed time. In an age of Steam sales and direct downloads, our golden era roots in Trek gaming are simply unsustainable for a Continue Reading
The first day of Vanguard Command has come and gone and while it may not have been introduced to the spectacular fanfare I expected, to quote Costello: "Rome was not built in a day." However, throughout the day today the Phoenix Development Team has been monitoring your behavioral patterns and how you use the Vanguard Command site to see what Continue Reading
President Costello was caught on film evading the authorities after his success with the traitor Root. Here's a short video of this:
Been holding off on the starter package buy? Not particularly better off, lazy or just down right 'cheap'. Now is the time. With this code - "GAMESCOM2015" you're able to download Arena Commander and see what all the fuss is about. link - Down the Bottom. Take note of a few things if you do. Arena Commander is in Alpha Continue
Fellow Vanguardians! Following the member base meeting on TeamSpeak, my prevailing impression is one of opportunity taken and opinions voiced in the most democratic of fashions. There are many clans out there who hold the collective thought of its members dear, but it can absolutely not surpass or compare with our most glorious, inexhaustible, irrepressible and exuberant Vanguard Command. You Continue
The good people at Wargaming recently sent out an email announcing their latest game is out of beta, and is ready for the public. Our members are excited by this news, and will be releasing their own review of it soon. According to the email, Your first battle during the event will award triple tue experience points. The live Continue
Pick a cardinal point and all is quiet on the Excalibur front. We've all toyed with the idea by now that development is in limbo. We've made peace with any impeding announcement of its end and so doing we put to rest any hope - but the box snaps shut just in time and we're treated to a resurgence! Continue
Explosions in Star Citizen Star Citizen to feature dynamic explosions. The gotcha moment - Another opponent engulfed in an explosion of firework's that puts form to your exultation. Those few seconds of delight won't last and you're wanting more so assuming an encore will do you set off to find yourself another victim. The assumption is understandable. A repeat of the same might scratch an itch but the real payoff never comes. One more opponent isn't enough but a better display Continue
Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 & Squadron 42 stole the show at CitizenCon 2015 with a two hour live stream showing off Foundry 42's progress for the single player space epic and a demo of Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 Fly Free Promotion till 25th October 2015 - Details Below Squadron 42: Star Citizen won't happen for a while yet and for good reason Continue
On 2 November 2015, there's been a lot of chatter about a new Star Trek TV series on CBS's All Access website. The brand-new Star Trek will introduce new characters seeking imaginative new worlds and new civilizations, while exploring the dramatic contemporary themes that have been a signature of the franchise since its inception in 1966. Nothing else has been Continue
The New Star Citizen trailer for Alpha 2.0 Star Citizens development is often complimented by lengthy design documents, written by producers and their staff and usually on a monthly release. Videos sourced from studios around the world, with introductions to new employees, content updates, bug fixing; Interviews with key personnel in a general style but also in the flavour of Continue