Articles on this Page
- 05/16/15--18:00: _StarCraft 2: Legac...
- 07/12/15--13:14: _The Bulletproof Pre...
- 08/17/15--15:16: _Star Citizen – Try ...
- 08/21/15--13:05: _New Beginnings with...
- 09/17/15--13:13: _World of Warships LIVE
- 10/02/15--09:44: _ST Excalibur – Unre...
- 10/10/15--09:34: _Explosions in Star ...
- 10/13/15--22:18: _Star Citizen Alpha ...
- 11/02/15--11:44: _New Star Trek TV Se...
- 12/07/15--08:43: _The New Star Citize...
- 05/16/15--18:00: StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void
- 07/12/15--13:14: The Bulletproof President in GTA V
- 08/17/15--15:16: Star Citizen – Try it now FREE!
- 08/21/15--13:05: New Beginnings with a Gaming Focus
- 09/17/15--13:13: World of Warships LIVE
- 10/02/15--09:44: ST Excalibur – Unreal Engine 4
- 10/10/15--09:34: Explosions in Star Citizen
- 10/13/15--22:18: Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 & Squadron 42
- 11/02/15--11:44: New Star Trek TV Series Online
- 12/07/15--08:43: The New Star Citizen trailer for Alpha 2.0
The third expansion of the StarCraft 2 game is seems focused around the Protoss race taking back their homeworld from the evil Zerg. If the game is half as good as the website, it will be an outstanding new game! Official homepage
President Costello was caught on film evading the authorities after his success with the traitor Root. Here's a short video of this:
Been holding off on the starter package buy? Not particularly better off, lazy or just down right 'cheap'. Now is the time. With this code - "GAMESCOM2015" you're able to download Arena Commander and see what all the fuss is about. link - Down the Bottom. Take note of a few things if you do. Arena Commander is in Alpha Continue
Fellow Vanguardians! Following the member base meeting on TeamSpeak, my prevailing impression is one of opportunity taken and opinions voiced in the most democratic of fashions. There are many clans out there who hold the collective thought of its members dear, but it can absolutely not surpass or compare with our most glorious, inexhaustible, irrepressible and exuberant Vanguard Command. You Continue
The good people at Wargaming recently sent out an email announcing their latest game is out of beta, and is ready for the public. Our members are excited by this news, and will be releasing their own review of it soon. According to the email, Your first battle during the event will award triple tue experience points. The live Continue
Pick a cardinal point and all is quiet on the Excalibur front. We've all toyed with the idea by now that development is in limbo. We've made peace with any impeding announcement of its end and so doing we put to rest any hope - but the box snaps shut just in time and we're treated to a resurgence! Continue
Explosions in Star Citizen Star Citizen to feature dynamic explosions. The gotcha moment - Another opponent engulfed in an explosion of firework's that puts form to your exultation. Those few seconds of delight won't last and you're wanting more so assuming an encore will do you set off to find yourself another victim. The assumption is understandable. A repeat of the same might scratch an itch but the real payoff never comes. One more opponent isn't enough but a better display Continue
Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 & Squadron 42 stole the show at CitizenCon 2015 with a two hour live stream showing off Foundry 42's progress for the single player space epic and a demo of Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 Fly Free Promotion till 25th October 2015 - Details Below Squadron 42: Star Citizen won't happen for a while yet and for good reason Continue
On 2 November 2015, there's been a lot of chatter about a new Star Trek TV series on CBS's All Access website. The brand-new Star Trek will introduce new characters seeking imaginative new worlds and new civilizations, while exploring the dramatic contemporary themes that have been a signature of the franchise since its inception in 1966. Nothing else has been Continue
The New Star Citizen trailer for Alpha 2.0 Star Citizens development is often complimented by lengthy design documents, written by producers and their staff and usually on a monthly release. Videos sourced from studios around the world, with introductions to new employees, content updates, bug fixing; Interviews with key personnel in a general style but also in the flavour of Continue